Sunday, July 13, 2014

Today was a bitter sweet day.

The guy that I've been wanting to talk to for a month (adopted mom's co-worker)came to my moms work site to check on her. And when my mom went inside I finally got the courage to talk to him.
And the end result is he's taking me on a hike and then to the beach on his next day off. Which madebme really giddy like a little junior high girl.
It makes me happy that I'm getting my confidence and self esteem back.

The bitter side was my adopted moms aunt passed away today.
I didn't know her. I still hurt. Not because someone in the family passed but because everytime I see my adopted mom cry I feel my stomach flip and my heart ripping into pieces.

But in that torn heart I know everything will be okay. Cause I know God is with me.
And I have faith.
And I thank him for everything he has done for me.

I hope everyone has a good Monday tomorrow. ((:
Stay positive. ♡♥ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment